Whether you’re a sole trader in a van or a large, multiple establishment organisation you will face some form of cyber risk in your daily business operation.
Accessing Information about these risks, and the issues around managing them can often seem daunting.
As part of the Cyber Scotland Week 2019 the University of the Highlands and Islands is organising a free seminar where business owners can find out about:
- cyber risks associated with doing business in the modern landscape
- approaches that can be implemented to prepare and respond to incidents should they happen
- threats and trends, offensive security, forensics, incident handling
- NCSC Cyber Essentials Scheme
Speakers include representatives from:
- Scottish Business Resilience Centre
- University of the Highlands and Islands
The event will include a networking session with refreshments.
Book your place here.
When: Tuesday 23 April 2019, 18:00 – 21:15
Where: Brahan Lecture Theatre, Crieff Road Campus, Perth College UHI, Perth, PH1 2NX