Bringing together innovation and learning across the cyber resilience landscape in Scotland
Cyber Scotland Week draws together events across Scotland to showcase the innovation taking place across the sector, while raising awareness of good cyber resilience practice and promoting a career within the industry. Cyber Scotland Week will bring together influencers, experts and the next generation of talent to explore and learn about the innovation and challenges in this fast-changing threat landscape.
The three aims of Cyber Scotland Week 2020;
- Protection: Improving cyber resilience knowledge behaviours, awareness and practice
- Innovation: Showcasing innovative work happening across Scotland’s cyber sector
- Skills & Careers: Promoting skills development and a career in cyber security
Send us a message below to access our Campaign Pack.
Here are some ideas in which you can take part. Get in touch below and let’s have a chat.
- Host an event on at least one of the Cyber Scotland Week aims which is open to the public to attend .
- Host an event internally for your audience on at least one of the Cyber Scotland Week aims.
For example, a session for staff in the workplace/local club
Join in the conversation online. Help to raise awareness of good cyber security messages – share our cyber top tips. If you are part of a meet up/club/event/business, share what you are doing with us on social media using the #CyberScotWeek2020 Make sure to tag us in a photo @CyberResScot
Interested in hosting an event? Want to be part of the conversation online and support #CSW2020?
Send us a message and let’s have a chat.